Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 12, 2012

Shopping, Appointments

Last week my mom had an appointment in San Antonio so we decided to make a day out of it and do some shopping. We love San Antonio and all it has to offer. And of course Corpus doesn't have as much as all the other cities and the selection.

We headed up afte I dropped Bridg off at daycare. We didn't rush. Took our time. It was a gorgeous day out. We stopped at the Quarry Market and got some shopping done. I went to the Whole foods and I was shocked. Our little health food store here local is nothing compared to up there. I was so jealous of their selection and how nice it was. We picked up a few things there, including a iced chai. It was delish. We went to Nordstrom Rack - which I LOVE by the way. Amazing. Got a few things. Hit up the GAP and they were having a sale. My all time favorite store for Bridger. I love the quality fo the clothing and the look. preppy. I was in heaven to see all of their clothes. And they weren't the best that I have seen, the lines out right now aren't "fun" but the selection of what they have to offer is 80times more than here. It is so crazy. I picked Bridger up some goodies. Afterwards he stopped by the mall real quick and picked up some Chick-fil-a for lunch. Yes I cheated on my AdvoCare. oops!

We headed to my moms appt. She is scheduled for surgery at the end of December. She has some bulging discs in her neck. And some other medical terms that I don't understand. All I know is that she is in alot of pain. It is affecting her arm and the nerves. Basically physical therapy will just be a short term fix. She has to have this done. A lady i worked with in Beaumont had it done and She is good now, so I am not scared, but of course I worry about the normal stuff. I want to make sure she is ok, but the Doctor said this is pretty routine for him. Makes me feel better. My sister should be coming down after the surgery to help her as well. Will be nice to see her, its been years.

After the appt we headed back out to shop again. We went back to the mall. It was a very successful shopping trip for me. I ended up finishing all the kids except my kid. Amazing! I think we have like 9 people left and of course Ryan and Bridger. I feel good where we stand right now. We headed back and got home around 8 and Bridger was acting a wild man and my sister n law was here with her new car.....a white camero! it is really nice!! I know that she is so in love with it!! Bridger loved being in the back seat with his Memaw! Cutie.

Friday I left work early for some things and my mom and I went to Country Peddler as well. I didn't do as good, but I did pick up one more present for someone and then I scored some cute necklaces! I have been scoping out the bubble necklaces for some time, but finally found one and for a great price. I picked one up for my friend as well. Her is the orange. I just love them!! I feel like I had a great shopping weekend!! Always focused on trying to finish Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment