Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12 - Thankful for a job

Today I am thankful to have a job. The way that this economy has been the past few years, we are both so lucky to have jobs and be employed to support our family. My job may not be what I want to do for the rest of my life, but it works for now. I've been doing it 6.5 years. Insurance is a crazy thing and I'm pretty sure it will always be around. Insurance world is definitely a different world however. I went from working with a small insurance agency in Beaumont to a very large one down here in Corpus. There are many differences between the two, but it is basically the same exact world. I am just thankful that I have been able to do the same thing for this long.

I am not sure what I want in the long run, I really want to be a stay at home momma, but I also want to go back to school and get a degree in something. I am still trying to figure it out. For now, I am perfectly fine doing what I am doing. I will never stop trying to reach for the best and always improve our family and our life. Thank you lord for a stable job.

No comments:

Post a Comment