Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: Thankful the election is over!

Today I am very thankful the election is over. I am not really into politics or voice my opinion very often but, This was one election I was displeased with and am happy to see it over.
 I do not dislike someone else for being a Democrat, I do not look at them differently, I do not disrespect them, nor do I really care. I am however - a republican. I do not jump sides when one thing is said that I'm not 100% for. I am who I am, just as everyone else is. Everyone is completely entitled to their own opinions, and even though I know where I stand, I really enjoy hearing everyones views and opinions. Like I said, I normally do not say a word.

This time I do feel like I need to be worried as to what is to come. I fear for my child's future.If I am wrong then I am wrong, and I really hope that I am wrong. Our country is in bad shape and something needs to be changed. I can't change the outcome of who won presidency, but I can say that we all need to pull together as Americans. I feel as a lot of us in the middle class will be the ones that will suffer the most. I am trying hard not to get into specifics here, but I am trying to turn this outcome into something positive however that may be. The one thing that makes me happy for the time being is that he cannot be voted into office for another term! Now to focus on the positivity! It might could be worse?!? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment