Bridger

Bridger

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 8 - Thankful for Sales!

I am so very thankful for sales! I love to shop, no secret there. I want to get the best deal possible. I normally do not even buy anything at regular price. Only certain items. I love coupons, clearance racks and anything else that makes me feel as if I am getting a sale!

I especially love to buy ahead of time. I like to buy winter clothes ahead, etc. Before I know it - I'm flooded with clothes. It is SO easy to shop for my little loved one. I shop for him over me all the time. Corpus is small so we don't have alot of stores and I am always frequenting the little same stores.

My mom and I went to San Antonio yesterday for an appt for her and we obviously snuck in shopping as well. I got some amazing deals! amazing! I also got alot done. I love shopping in other places as well. Poor Corpus has slim pickin!

I just love that the stores has these specials and sales so it makes it just a bit easier for everyone to shop for what they need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment