Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 17: Thankful for our crafting Nights

I am so thankful for the group of girls that we have that all love to craft! We get together and make things for parties, or make parties according to our craft. The holidays is especially a fun time to get together for crafting. I admit pinterest has added a extra boost of confidence, and we are so happy it exists!

I never used to like to craft. Thought it was a waste of time. I wouldn't know how to completely pull something together. I just think I wasn't looking further into it. It is WAY cheaper in lots of ways. I used to just go buy what I wanted. Crafting our own saves us money and also lets us add those extras that you may not be able to find in the stores.

We had a craft afternoon Saturday and Ryan left for a quick little hunt. Bridger has been testing me all weekend, but I still wanted to go. I loaded up all my crafting bags/boxes and we headed over to my friends house. It took Bridger awhile to warm up, so I didn't craft right away. As soon as he warmed up, he was everywhere! Into her little girls toys, just being kind of rowdy, chasing their dog...being a boy. It was a lot. There was no way I could craft. We left after an hour. I was so bummed. I actually had some things I wanted to get done. Sweet little boy of mine didn't want to let that happen.

Till next time, which I am sure their will be, I will either craft at home on my own or save it till we get together again. I am so happy for our little group of crafties. We have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment