Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15 - I am Thankful for Social Networking

Today I am thankful for social networking. It is amazing how much you really can do and find out thru social networking. You can find out some pretty amazing stuff and some stuff you may not of wanted to know. It helps me keep in touch with old friends and new friends and all of my family that is afar. I love being able to see what is going on in their lives whenever i want, or whenever they feel like updating! I don' t keep up to date with ALL of the options for networking out there, I don't have time, but I love all of the options out there. I also love the blogging world. I have learned so much from other bloggers and it is just fun to jump into someone else's life and routine for a brief post to learn, experience, sympathize and maybe even give perspective. I have also seen so much more sadness with the social network because the people out there really fighting for their lives, their children's lives or relative, friend, or whoever are wanting prayers. Prayers mean alot - to some people. Prayers can moved mountains. I think it is amazing and a good thing. I just wish there didn't have to be so much sadness in this world.

Social networking could be bad and good. I know it causes some issues for some people, big issues. But for others, like myself - i simply want to keep up with those i love, and want them to be able to keep up with us as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment