Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 13 - Thankful for AdvoCare

I just wrote a whole post about this and it got deleted! What the heck?! I can't retype all of it. Just an overview....

Anyway, I am thankful for AdvoCare and the way it has made me feel. I am thankful for this opportunity and so happy that I went ahead with it and tried it. I will continue on with the vitamins, spark and meal replacement shakes. I went one day without any of this and I definitely felt it. I love how amazing it makes me feel.

We have been talking in terms of the financial side of it. But are fully ok if we can't make it to where we need to be by when we need to be. All we can do it try. I just want to share the products with my friends and family. Give them the opportunity as well. Alicia and her husband her so awesome to come down and throw a mixer for our friends to learn everything about the product. They are very very passionate about the products and that definitely helps with them explaining it.

Ryan will be starting the 24 day challenge with his mom after Thanksgiving, I hope he rocks it. It can be hard, but the way you feel is just so rewarding in itself. Even if you don't drop tons of weight. You can accomplish anything you want, its all up to you.

I am so glad that I am over my 2-3 Dr Peppers a day. I don't even crave them or want them. I'm so happy for that. They are horrible for you anyway. I will continue on this journey and hopefully do these 24 day challenges every 90 days as they recommend and keep on my vitamins and eating healthy for hopefully a great result! Look good, feel good. I'm so happy I found AdvoCare.

No comments:

Post a Comment