Bridger

Bridger

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2 - I'm thankful for Bridger

I am beyond thankful for Bridger. He is my whole world and he has made me happier than I had ever imagined. My life is so full of happiness and it is all because of this little 30 lb boy. I never knew how much love a parent really has for their child until I had my own. I am so happy and thankful that I was able to have this chance as so many others struggle year after year to conceive a child of their own. It breaks my heart. Being a mother is the most rewarding job ever. It is so fulfilling.

Bridger is such a handful and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love his feisty ness and stubbornness. He tests us all the time, but it makes him into his own person. I know he will always stand up for himself and speak how he feels hopefully without hurting people's feelings. Haha. He is just a blast to be with and he makes me laugh so much. I hate being away from him so much and I'd rather be the one to take him to do any and everything. I love to see his expressions and excitement!

God gave me the best gift ever and I am so very thankful! He is pure perfection. My heart explodes with love for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment