Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 18: Thankful for the beautiful evenings with my family

Today I am thankful for the evenings that I get to spend with my family. It was a gorgeous evening and the perfect weather. Not to cool and not to hot. It was just simply amazing. I love evenings like this. We got to jump in the boat and take Bridger for a quick little ride. He is already obsessed with the boat, so we just bundled up and took a nice little cruise. Back when Ryan and I were dating we used to always go for these evening boat rides when the sun was setting. It is so peaceful and relaxing. We loved it. I am so happy that we now, many years later get to take our precious little boy to do the same thing. I love these special times with my family. I love being able to have a boat to be able to take Bridger to do these things. We are blessed. We realize it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment