Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: I am thankful for my husband

I am so thankful for my hubby! He is pretty awesome and always there. Because we are so opposite we actually complete eachother. I love it. He is so laid back and relaxed about many things. Yes he does get up tight sometimes but that when I swoop in and help relax him and vice versa.

I am lucky to have him here and to be where we are after all these years. We have worked to be where we are and I love it. We rely in eachother and are each others best friend. We can call and talk on the phone on the way home from work or somewhere and talk the entire way home about anything and everything and still have things to talk about once we are home. When we used to live in Beaumont  we would do that 5 hour drive sometimes with no radio the entire way- and just talked.

We love being around each other and do so so much together. We feel if you don't like to do things together then why be together. I love that we include each other in everything. He's been a great support system and an awesome best friend and the best hubby! He is seriously such a great dad! Bridger adores him and he adores Bridger - they are such great buds! We are so lucky to have him in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment