Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6: Thankful for fast food

Today - I have to be thankful for fast food. LOL! I made the yummiest lunch last night and completely forgot to bring it today! Dang! I was starving and needing something ASAP. I had nothing. I am not a huge fast food fan, but it works. I would've felt horrible had I not been able to get any fast food. Technically it was downstairs in our little cafe. But its still quick. It isn't as unhealthy as whataburger or McDonald's either. Makes it easier to get. I love it. So simple minded tonight. I am thankful of fast food joints that make our routine a little easier sometimes or make it available for when we don't have anything else and we don't starve. Just wish we had more healthier options. Maybe one day.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment