Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 10 - I am thankful for weekends!

I love love love our weekends!! I surely wish that mine were longer. I wish that I had maybe 3 or 4 day weekends. Ok - that might be pushing it. But it sure would be nice.

We work all week obviously to support ourselves and our family. Its a way of life. We all do it. Or most of us do. I used to always joke and say there is no way I could be a stay at home mom because I would go crazy. I'm not sure if I really would now. I enjoy my time with Bridger SO much. I love my time with him and my husband. We have the best days together even if it is sitting at home doing nothing - which is a rare form. I just love being around them both. I do now think that I could stay home. I love adult interaction, but I love being around my ever growing so fast child more. We would have to make major changes if I were to stay home. That - I'm not sure we are able to do. That is a hard one. BUT - then everyday would be a weekend for me. Kind of. ha.

Our weekends are usually pretty busy, as is every day of our life. We are just a family that stays on the go. Most the time I feel as if our weekends just fly on by entirely too fast. I love those ones that i feel as if I had ample time with my loved ones. I'm not whining, I know this is the way of life. I'm just stating it would be so nice to have so much more time with my family that I love. Once Bridger gets even old our weekends will be full of baseball practices, games, football or whatever other sport he wants to play. I am soaking up the staying home with mommy phase as much as I can!

Back to my weekend I love.......


No comments:

Post a Comment