Bridger

Bridger

Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 16: Thankful for our friends that made it out to our Advocare Mixer

I knew it would be hard to sell AdvoCare, but we decided we were going to try anyway. Our mentors Alicia and Charlie came down and held the mixer for us. They did all the talking and giving all the information out. We just had to get the people there. We knew we would have some friends that were really interested and some that would come to just support us and some that really wanted to try it. It is just hard getting people together for things like this. I am so thankful to all of our friends that came out and took the time to listen. I am so happy that Charlie and Alicia didn't waste a trip down, hehe.

Some of our friends were interested and I cannot wait to get them started on it and see how their progress and how they feel. It has been days now without my vitamins and I am really feeling it. I ordered some new ones geared to energy and I can't wait to get them in. I definitely am feeling rugged and slow and tired. I hope they all love the AdvoCare products as much as I did! My husband should be starting the 24 day challenge soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment