Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 20: Thankful for my mama!

I am so thankful for my mom today. She is such a great support system. She of course raised me, so she understands me and accepts me. I can tell her anything and hear her honest opinion, but she also listens to me and why I do the things I do. She doesn't say anything else about it. She leaves it as is. I love that we can laugh together, joke together and just be lazy together. She is so fun to hang out with and we are so much alike in so many ways.

I can't imagine my life without her. We talk numerous times a week, maybe not everyday, but much of the days out of the week. I call her for anything. Even little things. Even if it bothers her, she still takes the time to talk and listen. Any questions I have, I call her. She knows everything. I swear. I hope one day I can be like that with Bridger. I hope that I know everything and can teach him.

I love her and I'm so glad to call her my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment