Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mr. Attitude

Bridger is such a silly sassy little boy. He cracks me up. I do want him to respect people and not be such a defiant little boy some days.....but he is so funny!

A couple days ago we were driving in the car and I can't remember what I said to Bridger, but he didn't like it and told me "SHUT. UP. Mama!" all while he is pointing his little finger outward at me with each word. Ryan was trying to control his laughter in the drivers seat and I had to hold back and try to discipline what just went down. I wanted to die laughing, instead i tried to handle the situation accordingly. However - He loves doing everything opposite we tell him.

He is a super sponge these last few days. You cannot say a word without him taking it in and spitting it back out at you later at the most random times. We really have to watch what we say.

Monday night and Tuesday night Bridger and i were not seeing eye to eye. Tuesday night he was testing me non stop and I was going to grab him to set him in time out to calm down a bit, instead he popped his head up as fast as he could and head butted me, in my lip! bad. I screamed, he screamed. Crocodile tears started and i felt horrible. He was so scared. I had to exit myself from the situation and run to the restroom as I was bleeding everywhere. I got the blood under control - set him in time out for a minute. I asked him if he was sorry and he said so sweetly, yes mama. Usually it takes him a good 15 - 30 mins to get out of time out. My sweet boy was so sorry! He is just so rough, and I know he didn't mean to do that, but dang - he beats us up non stop! hehe. Poor Ryan was like, what in the world is going on over there....this was night 2 of Bridger and I "arguing" lol. It was pretty funny! So I have a broken lip right now. It got huge. Not lying. Not exaggerating. Can you get stitches in your lip? LOL!
So after that he kept telling me I needed to go to the Doctor! What?! Doctor? When did you learn that and do you know what that is? But thanks baby boy, I probably do need to go to the doctor. Ok maybe not, but it felt like it.

Bridger's other thing lately is going to church. Cracks me up how much he loves church. He must have a really good time in church! He wants to go every single day. I think he will love it even more next month. We will transfer over to the Boardwalk side, which he will get to do activities and have bible study. Now he just plays. I think he will love this next stage. Hopefully my love enjoys it. He hates change.

Every day Bridger is saying the funniest things. I need to start writing them down. I look at him daily and thank the lord for this precious boy. He makes my life complete! He is so special. even when hes being a turkey! I laugh everytime I am with him. Tonight he let me sing Twinkle Twinkle little star to him. Some nights he tells me no singing mom. I was lucky tonight. And with each passing day, I get more and more snuggles!! I will take them all!!!!
Oh How I LOVE YOU!!!!!
I grabbed this to put in his toy box, he said "NO mama, dats me speder man!" I never taught him who spider man was!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Watching Lion King!!

No comments:

Post a Comment