Bridger

Bridger

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My sweet wittle monster

This past week Bridger has really been testing my patience. I am not sure what was going on with him. He has been holding a low grade fever and been extra feisty. Everything we did or say he would do opposite. I am not sure what the fever is all about, but I have him on fever meds and trying to keep track of it all.

The last couple of days Bridger has been extremely good. He cracks me up. He is saying so much. My mom and I took him with us shopping yesterday and he did amazing! He was a trooper and only had a fit one time. He was such a good good boy.

While we were getting ready to head out he told my mom, "Come on, get your purse!" LOL so funny he knows that we need our purses. He asked to call daddy numerous times. I called him and he actually talked to Ryan on the phone. He talks so well on the phone. Ryan and I stopped at the store one night and I hear Bridger from the backseat say "Oh my gosh" with no emotion. It was adorable and I was able to catch him say it again on video, I have no idea what he was saying it to.

Even though he has been testing us his cuteness is intensified by 1000! I love him so much.










No comments:

Post a Comment