Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 19: Today I am thankful for my family's health

I am so very very thankful for my family's health. We know we are very blessed. So many families don't have that option. So many don't have a choice. It is what it is. No matter what you do sometimes. It makes me sad that so many people have to fight these personal battles that they don't have the choice. So many times we only worry about ourselves and seem to forget how lucky we truly are. Even if we have something we need to work thru, there is always someone else out there that has been dealt a shitty hand too....or worse hand. I am constantly catching myself saying thank you lord, or just feeling blessed. I have 2 amazing "boys" in my life. I love them both so much. I am extremely lucky. Ryan and I are getting older and we need to watch our health more. We need to pay attention and maybe start taking preventives. That is important and I want our health and to be here for as long as we can raising our son. I want to be here to ensure his health. I want to take care of him forever. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment