Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Patch



Last night we finally made it to the pumpkin patch. Procrastinators much? I'd say so! We for some reason couldn't get it scheduled. Also - I wanted it to be cold. We finally forced ourselves to go last night. We didn't get our family picture, but more importantly I got my baby with pumpkins!

 
The beginning he was so shy and wouldn't go near the pumpkins. Once he finally warmed up - he was everywhere! And the patch was actually packed. We were going to dinner at Ryan's moms afterwards so we didn't really take a long time, but also  - there were no pumpkins. ha. Bridger just kept running back and forth from pumpkin to pumpkin. The only way we finally got out of there was because I had to give Bridger my phone so he could play games. He is such a silly boy. I love the way he says "punkeens"
 













 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment