Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 29, 2012

AdvoCare

A week ago today, a friend of mine and I started the AdvoCare 24 day challenge. It took many discussions and a lot of thinking before we made the decision to invest. I loved everything about the AdvoCare products and what it entailed, however it was a little bit more pricier than I had wanted to spend in the beginning. After learning everything about it, I was sold and we made our first order. Ryan and I also decided that we want to try to sell it. I am not sure if we will be able too or not as we have to reach certain goals by certain times, we are trying and I hope it works. There are alot of extras by selling this for us. It could be a good thing and we are really interested in it.

So we received our products.
 
This is both of our orders so it looks like alot. We also received a distributors kit as Ryan and I signed up to be distributors, basically getting our product at a discount. So with this program, the first 10 days is a cleansing phase. We take some omega pills twice a day and then a pill called Catalyst that basically helps keep our muscle mass and not the fat. We have fiber drinks for some mornings and a probiotic pill for other mornings and every night a herbal cleanse pill. We also received a drink mix called spark that works as a replacement for our Dr Pepper's or coffee. I love it!! Also included was meal replacements, I ordered the vanilla and it is so good. I love it! Our 10 day cleansing phase ends Wednesday. The next 14 days is basically putting those nutrients back into our body with a series of maybe 14 pills we take. I haven't done the greatest on this as we are suppose to eat NO processed food. That is extremely hard. Everything is freaking processed! We had to do alot of research and thinking meals up so we don't get bored. My friend is doing much better at it and did way more research than I have. In the first 3 days she lost an inch. After 5 days she lost 5 lbs. I have lost 2. This works as a great weight loss product if you do it correctly, as my friend is doing so amazing!! She is dedicated and its showing! i can't wait to see where she is at the end of this 24 days.
 
This has given me tons of energy and I love it. I am overall even happier than usual! I didn't think that was possible. I am loving the way it makes me feel. Eating healthy is very important in your life. So many of us don't do it because it is harder to stick too and it is so much easier to go get fast food, but that definitely isn't healthy. I can't wait to report at the end of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment