Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mommy and B time....

This past weekend Ryan had a trip planned with the guys down to the cabin. It isn't opening weekend yet, but usually a great weekend to head down and search out the Nilgai, which are legal right now. It was also youth weekend so Ryan's brother brought his son. Friday morning Ryan had an appt with the dentist to do a root canal and filings I believe. There was no way i could get off work to go with him, luckily they said he would be fine to drive after. I felt horrible not being able to go with him, but I just couldn't get off work, people were off and I had to be there to help cover their desks.

He got his teeth work done and dropped off his meds, got gas in the boats, bought some groceries and beer of course. They headed out about an hour before I got off work, and I missed seeing them off. Boo. He was really excited about this first trip to the cabin for the season. There is alot of work to be done on the cabin, but they love going down and doing what they do...fish...hunt...drink..cook, making fun of each other.

This weekend was full Bridger and mommy mode! I was excited to have this whole weekend alone with him. We love love our family time on our weekends more than anything, but I also love that alone time with Bridger. He is completely different with just one parent. He listens better and is a complete sweet heart the majority of the time. It seems as though when we are both around he likes to test us more often than not.

Friday after work I picked up Bridger and we headed to the mall. I was on a mission. Find Bridger new shoes. His feet are so wide and fat. most the shoes I had from last season no longer fit him. It is already a task in itself to get him winter shoes as he doesn't like change, and is love with his sandals right now. He was a little rowdy during the duration of our little shopping trip, but we made it through. We got him some new shoes and pants. We made it back home and had time to snuggle and even played for a little bit. He went to bed a little later than usual, but I thoroughly enjoyed that extra time with him. When i finally made my way to bed at 1 am, I went to his bedroom and grabbed him up and took him to bed with me, I wanted to snuggle my baby boy all night. I was so happy that he let me. Morning time however....was a different story. He wasn't so sweet. Poking my eye. hitting me. pulling my hair. scratching me, just non stop. he was being a handful for sure. but i loved it. We even laid in bed for awhile before getting up and starting our day. It consisted of more cleaning and more shopping.

Bridger was cute this weekend, telling me all morning "I want go Bye bye" then once we were out and about it turned into "I want go home, Mama" randomly he told me that he wanted to go thru the car wash. He is so scared of the car wash. I guess now he loves it. Also, he loves music like his mama, he told me numerous times "Put that up Mama" - he is talking about the radio. This makes me laugh. He likes to jam.

We had a good weekend and did a couple other things. We also went to church, which was a good service. Talking about always praising god even in the darkest or hardest times of our life. I guess I never thought of it that way before. So many times we are always focused on why or what. I'm excited for next weekend as it is the start of a segment on relationships.

We were so excited to see Daddy Sunday! Bridger asked about him all weekend long. He even told me numerous times during the day "call daddy" he cried and said "I miss daddy mama" He had a hard time with daddy being gone. Poor baby. Sadly, he needs to gets used to as daddy goes to the cabin a lot during this time of year.

Here are some snaps from our weekend. I love this kid! He is simply amazing!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment