Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Christmas shopping.....

I have slowly started my Christmas shopping, not very well either. Every time recently when we run to the store and Bridger starts screaming and crying and just being rowdy - I let him pick a toy to play with while we shop. Usually something small and cheap in case I get suckered into buying it. Well Bridger is already such a smart boy and started taking his sweet little time picking out what he wants to play with......and then picking things that are slightly more expensive than I want to pay for to just "entertain my kid" while I shop as fast as I can for our groceries. There has been on more than one occasion I just let him play and he really loved the toy. Examples - tractors and trucks that make sounds! So I bought - loaded it in the car and then snuck it into the house later to put up for a Christmas gift! ha! It is a good thing he is only 2 and won't remember this!

This year I see lots of trucks and tractors and other items or vehicles.....he is obsessed!

We have been thinking for awhile what to get him for his big gift and we have a few ideas. However last weekend went ahead and made a decision on one of the gifts......A Leap Frog Leap Pad 2!! since downloading those fun learning apps on my phone and him learning to play them, he has really fell in love with them. I think this will be perfect. I so wish I could give it to him now. haha.

 
 
On to more Christmas buying......want to get done early this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment