Bridger

Bridger

Monday, October 15, 2012

Artsy fartsy

The girls and I love to get together and make crafts! We haven't really done any for "fun" yet, it's mainly been for events and we have to make the stuff because we see ideas that are just too cute to pass up! But I must add that we do like to think up parties just so we can craft- hence the stock the bar party. Next up- Ashley's house warming party.....Thanksgiving or Christmas themed. Not sure just yet.

We haven't done a ton of parties but we have done Bridger's birthday, Kendal's Birthday, a Dipes and Wipes party and our stock the bar party we just had. Each had different fun themes! We have collected a lot thru all of these events and I love seeing the craft boxes fill up with supplies. Since the holidays are approaching, I have really been searching for cute simple ideas. Holidays are the best to craft for! It's so fun with an abundance of ideas, especially for kids.

Stock the bar we didn't really prepare like all the others- it was a Halloween theme and that is pretty easy. We slacked making stuff but decorated pumpkins!! I was going to sit them on the porch on a bail of hay, but I forgot. They were cute though. I also did a really cute canvas idea with Bridger's hands and feet. I dated them and hung them in the lovin room.
Just a few pics from our last craft night. This night was a little bit of a task. The kids were around this time and the daddy's watched partly, but there was lots of crying, maybe even hitting, and nerves being rattled. Next time I think us girls will keep it to just that. ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment