Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

No swings?

A couple of weeks ago it was really nice out, after one of the "cool" fronts that came in. We loaded Bridger up in the stroller and took a walk. We went to the park that is down the road and let him get out and play some. He is so funny - he didn't really know what he wanted to do. He walked around and played with the rocks.....kept taking his shoes off and on - dumping the little rocks out. Eventually he just took them off.....pick your battle.

I have never really put Bridger in a swing before. We had one of those baby swings that we used to swing him in every now and then....but not often. I put him in the bigger version and I wasn't sure what he was thinking of it. He laughed....but then he made a crying sound....this went back and forth as I was swinging him. Finally he just yelled out! He was not having it and was scared. It was so funny. What kid doesn't like swings??
I tried to put him on my lap and swing, he wasn't having that either. He tried to push me, obviously that isn't going to work. He finally walked over to the slide and went down it. It took him a couple tries, but he got it. I am so excited for the fall and nicer weather. Hopefully we can take him down the park more often, maybe he will eventually like the swing. I'd love to push him on the swing for as long as he will let me. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment