Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blessed

Pretty much loving this boy. I sat and watched some old videos of Bridger tonight. It's amazing how young he still looked when we first moved back. I thought he was SO big. No. He still had Chubb in his cheeks. Arms. Legs. Awe my baby was so precious. Is.

I especially like the the one I caught of him taking steps at 11 months. It's so sweet and adorable. I am sad though as the videos from when he was real little are on my old computer which crashed when Bridger was around 10 months. We think the pictures and videos can be saved, we just haven't taken it in. I need to take it in and get those. They are so special and one of a kind. Plus I would love to see my sweet bug in such a young phase. The videos make me laugh because even then- you could totally tell his stubborn personality. Short. Whining. Non stop movement. That's my boy!!!

I plan on putting them all in order and making DVDs from it. They mostly are all short little DVDs so I don't want to make 300 separate DVDs. I also have some other projects that I want to work on and finish. All in due time. Some are very special memories I always want to have.

Bridger told me his belly hurt today. I'm not sure if it really did or if he is saying that because he was constipated for a few days and I had my daycare lady keep an eye on him. When he finally went she may have made a big deal over it and he just rolled with it. I'm going to keep my eye on him. He told me about 3 times tonight. Hope he isn't getting sick.

I love him more than anything........

No comments:

Post a Comment