Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Morning trip



This weekend was forecasted to be a beautiful one, warm and sunny! We actually didn't have a ton of plans and knowing that Ryan has his hunting trip next weekend, we decided to sneak in some family time! Saturday morning we woke up and got dressed, picked up breakfast tacos on the way and headed out in the boat! We didn't have a place planned nor a time frame. We just love being out in the boat. Bridger gets so excited to go.



We left around 10 and stopped by Ryan's godfathers bait stand to, as always, say hello and get some drinks and ice. We then headed over to the jetties and let Bridger play. They have a little area that is sand and you can pull your boat up over there. We have in the past drove out there down the beach, gotten out and played. It was nice and calm out. The water was freezing and I opted to sit that in the boat and takes pictures of my sweet loves. Before I knew it Bridger and Ryan were both in the water. Bridger had no fear and was floating out towards his daddy where he couldn't even touch. We sat out there and talked and relaxed for awhile before deciding it was time to head back. Bridger was tired from being out late the night before and needed his nap badly. He pitched a fit when it was time to leave and screamed for a bit. I got him rinsed down with some fresh water and changed into dry clothes. He did not want to listen to us. He wanted to walk around that boat, lean over the side, just anything and everything we didn't want him to do! He even threw one of Ryan's clamps he maybe needed into the water. yikes. Our little one was so overdue.



One the ride back one of Bridgers shoes flew out of the boat. ha. We had to turn around and find it. Thank goodness it was red!! There would've been no way we could've found it otherwise. The wind was cranking and so was the current. We found it and  continued on our way. Right before we had to slow down to a no wake - Bridger was snuggled up on my lap with his face covered and working on passing out! Once we slowed...it was all over with. Up he went again and this time really turning our anxiety up a notch. I was so thrilled to get out of the boat and on our way to the house to put him down for much  needed nap!



I am so happy that we are able to do these things with Bridger. I am so happy and thankful we have the ability to do these things. I love seeing both of my boys smile and have fun. They love the water, and being out on the water....anything with outdoors. I especially love when Bridger looks at me and says "I wanna go fassss" Of course you do my love.











No comments:

Post a Comment