Bridger

Bridger

Monday, September 10, 2012

Talkative two year old!

I have always loved when little kids start talking, actually speaking in sentences where they understand enough to make sense! It has always cracked me up! Now that my own child is around the age - still not there fully yet - but he can say enough to still make me laugh.

Things I want to remember - yet again.

Tonight I was playing with him and I hid his little sharks that he was playing with when he went to go get the rest of his animals. He came back looking for them, under dressers, behind other toys, it was cracking me up. He did not forget. He started checking the drawers and found where I stuck them and I said "Oh my gosh, how did they get in there?" he said "You put them there!" haha. He is so smart.

Later we were snuggling and doing our nightly routine. I asked him if he was tired and he actually nodded his head yes. I said you ready to go night night? and again - he nodded his head yes. I said " Do you want mommy to leave your room?" He said no and gave me a huge hug! I love him. He is so sweet!

After that he kept looking up at the ceiling pointing.....I couldn't figure out what he was pointing to. I kept asking him and I didn't understand anything he was saying for once. He kept doing it. After a few minutes of him doing it - it finally clicked! He wanted me to sing twinkle twinkle! I totally forgot that is how he used to tell me to sing it! I asked him if thats what he wanted - and wala! It was! It wasn't ghost as I at first thought. ha! He even sang the twinkle twinkle part. Love him.

He is still mocking everything that Ryan does. He coughs, sneezing, clears his throat - doesn't matter, Bridger mocks Ryan the best way he can. Silly boy.

We are continuously trying to teach him his colors and counting. He repeats the colors - but you can tell he isn't registering the colors themselves. He says them, and keeps playing. Everything isn't blue - its whatever random color he can think of. Ryan asked me if he was color blind...haha. I don't think so??? I think he is a 2 year old that is super busy in his own little playing world.

More recently he has been super cute and says, now two! He had a sucker earlier to get his hair cut and he had one and wanted another - the haircut lady offered it (Thanks lady) and he said - then I have two! haha, yes little boy. You are right. My mom had him the other night and said he was saying it then too with things he was doing. At least he can count to 2....??! lol. 3 when I make him practice.

Also I asked Ryan to bring me a hair tie when he came downstairs next time - I started doing the dishes then in walks Bridger with my hair tie! Here you go mama! What a sweet boy - Ryan didn't even ask Bridger to bring nor did he know where the hair ties were - Bridger knew all along and did it himself. What a sweet sweet little boy.

Every time I give him something he wants - he says "Daynt do mama!" in a proud tone. Melts my heart. He knows his manners and tries really hard to use them! He isn't so great at please........but we are working on it. This little boy is amazing.







No comments:

Post a Comment