Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I love seeing my baby love his grandparents so much!! He may be a stubborn little fireball - but boy does he have a heart of gold! And when he is ready to give out his love - it is always in an enormous way. He is such a sweet little boy. I love that about him. He can accidentally bump into me or hit me with something as he is being wild - he takes that extra step - stops and says "I sorry mama!" and repeats it until I respond back to him. What a angel!

Loving on his Memaw! So Happy to see her!


He lets me kiss him a million times a day. I can't help it. but he lets me. The excitement he gets when he sees his daddy after days of him being gone working is the absolute best sound! He squeals and gets so giddy! I know Ryan loves it.

Somehow more recently spiders have gotten brought up...I don't know how or why. But he looks at different things - such as a speck on the floor and calls it a spider. My most favorite thing to do to him is tickle his neck and say "the spider is gonna get you!!" he giggles SO loud and so hard. He has such a different laugh and to me it still sounds so "babyish" - I love that. It is exactly the same sound from when he was a baby! I'm not sure when it "starts to sounds older" but I love hearing those sounds....sounds of laughter, love and life!!! The spider talk does it every time!

 
We are taking him down to the cabin for the first time this weekend. First time in a boat that long and first time down to the cabin. We are only going for the day to see how he does. I imagine that he will love it as much as his daddy - but he is still a little young, but we will see. This is like our little test. I'm excited to take him.
 
 

Lately when I get Bridger out of his bath - he wants me to sit and snuggle him with all his blankets while he is still in his towel - I'm not sure where this came from but I take full advantage of this! I love it! I snuggle him as tight as I can and as close to me as I can. Sometimes we sing songs, sometimes we just talk or play and giggle together. Bath routine use to be so sweet and short - now it is so long and sweet! =) It takes a good hour to bathe and finally get down to bed. I don't mind one bit. Sometimes I even get kisses and we read books too! I'm so lucky!



No comments:

Post a Comment