Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Watch your doors....

Last week Ryan was working overtime and wasn't getting home till late every night. It was just Bridger and I all week. We did good and kept him on track and on his routine. We even went to Walmart and he did exceptional! I was shocked!! I had a great time hanging out with my little man.

I have been super busy getting the spare bathroom together and how I want it. (Still not done either). I had been cleaning all up the upstairs and started on that spare bath......all of a sudden I heard our bedroom door slam shut, I booked it around the corner and saw that Bridger was on the outside of the door - good! Then I went to go open it and it wouldn't budge....yep - what I have always been afraid of....he locked it!!! I got onto him and told him that wasn't nice, etc. I felt so bad....he ran to the corner, covered his eyes and made the sweetest face ever! I hurt his feelings! Poor baby. I called him over to me and loved on him and told him it was ok....accidents happen. But don't do that anymore. haha. Some of our doors have locks, some don't.....kind of thinking we don't need any locks! I would be freaking out if he locked himself in the room! We finished some things, ate dinner and it was time to bathe him....oh yea! He locked my door. shoot! I called Ryan and asked him how to pick the lock! ha. He does it and is good at it but I have no clue...he tried to walk me thru it but it didn't work. Finally I just decided to take the door handle off!!  Wala! Got the door open and got a good laugh about it. He is such a sweet boy and felt so bad for locking it..he kept trying to help me open it and held my water for me as I tried to unlock it. Silly boy. I'm glad I was able to fix the problem as daddy didn't get home till super late!!! I was happy I got to sleep in my own bed! =)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment