Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Decision making

How is it that my kid is old enough to make decisions about what he is wearing now? Last week we had a incident that he wanted to wear his swim suit and rash guard to school, luckily I was able to talk him out of it.

Not this morning. Yesterday we did good and he wore a Halloween shirt with spiders on. He loved it! This morning when I turned his light on and opened his door to get him to start stirring, I noticed he was up on the monitor and I heard drawers closing. I walk in there and sure enough, he had already pulled out his swim suit again with even the matching rash guard! He was not being talked out of it today.......so I said what the heck. Pick your battles right. He wanted to wear it, so I let him. haha. Thankfully his daycare is a home daycare and she just laughed when we showed up. My silly little boy. He melts my heart.

His daycare lady also just got a turtle, I don't know what kind, but it sits outside in this built up flower bed area she has. Bridger was so excited to show me this "toytle" I talked to him later about it and he even told me his name was popeye! haha, I don't think that is right - I need to ask Dora. Funny boy.


We practiced his shapes and numbers again tonight. He did good, but he refuses to practice his colors! Maybe Ryan is right and he is color blind? haha, I don't know. But he will not repeat the colors or even try to look at them. One thing at a time. He loves playing anything on my phone with Elmo too! I need to find some more Elmo apps.

We will wait to see what happens tomorrow morning. After this bath tonight he tried to put his rash guard back on again! haha! Tomorrow might be interesting. More decision making and picking battles, I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment