Bridger

Bridger

Monday, September 10, 2012

First Get Together

We had our very first get together last month and had some friends over with their little ones. It was a fun time with a full house. We love having our friends over and just able to hang out and catch up. Sometimes we stay up entirely too late and sometimes we get to bed at a decent hour! yes.
 
No matter what - we love doing it. Even all the time I spend cleaning beforehand and all the cleaning the next day. It is always worth it. I can't wait for it to cool down some and hopefully do more things in our big back yard! We will probably always be those people that have get togethers. And as Bridger gets older - I would love for him and his friends to come to our house every time! I know that isn't going to always happen, but I will be sure to encourage it! Plus - He is home....I will know where he is most the time! Ryan did that when we growing up and he loved it. I hope my little guy will too!! For now - our friends come and their babies and they have a blast and have an excuse to be able to stay up late!!! And I absolutely love watching it.
 
 
 
Here is my friends little boy! He showed up asleep but didn't last too long - he wanted to hang out with us! Of course I just ate him up! He is too precious!!!

 
 
 
Then the next day - this was Bridger's play room!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment