Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shhh.....

Shhh Mama, - the baby  is sleeping.

This is what Bridger told me tonight when I was putting him down to bed. haha! I was telling him shhh and whisper because it usually gets him on a whispering kick that is too funny - but tonight - I needed to be quiet as the baby was sleeping.

He also said shoot after me  - it sounds like a curse word....hmmm.....

He repeats everything we say. I wanted him to wear his sperry's the other day and to get him to do so I had to show him that I had some too! That we indeed had matching shoes....he made me wear mine. Once we left and everywhere we went...he stuck his little foot out and said "ook!!" and then smiled and pointed to me. He had to tell EVERYone that we matched. What a sweet boy.


I LOVE this little smile!! Ive been noticing more lately - when he really smiles hard...he has a faint little dimple in the side of his cheek! Not sure if it will stick around, but it sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment