Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holday time....

I love love this time of year!!! It is my all time favorite, the smells, the holidays, the cooler weather, the leaves changing, the family time, the best feeling of giving, cooking, it is just so warm and welcoming!! I wish we had season changes here, even in Beaumont we had more of  season then here in Corpus. I still love it however.

I also love dressing my kiddo up in all the holiday wear. I love seeing all the other kiddos stressed up in holiday wear. I admit - I go overboard and buy him way too many shirts for each holiday, but how do you not? It is so cute and I feel like it puts them in the mood also! Boys clothing lacks alot of cutest and quantity, but I manage! I have already gotten him over 5 shirts for Halloween! love!

I also order jammies, of course! Anyway I started getting my stuff in the last couple of weeks that I ordered online....

These are from Gymboree

and these are from the Gap


Here is my sweet boy wearing his new spider jammies! He was so excited to wear these! It was so adorable. I love him in holiday jammies so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment