Bridger

Bridger

Friday, September 21, 2012

Our Family Pictures 2012

Back in the beginning of June we took some family pictures mixed with Bridger's 2 year pictures. It didn't go great - Bridger didn't nap that day like I wanted him to and ended up falling asleep on the way out to the beach to take pictures. We of course had to wake him up  - he was not happy!

We preceded to take some pictures but he didn't want to smile or play or have fun. He wanted to be attached at his daddy's hip! He didn't even want to play with the balloons that we brought! As the session progressed he warmed up a little more......just a little.

Last time we had pictures made, I think she took about 85...this time she got around 30. That's how difficult he was being. It was entirely too hot out too! It wasn't a good time for pictures. I figured summer time would be a good time for beach pictures....not so much. BUT we went, we did and now we have some pictures! These have been picture snapped on my iPhone from her website and then cropped...so quality isn't as good. I just haven't pictures the CD yet....but I will. So - here are our pictures. My little boy was a toot and it shows thru - but these are the awesome memories we will always have.....with one simple picture.

Just a few for now.....


 
 


 





 
 
 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment