Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Obsessed

I am obsessed with taking pictures of my sweet baby boy. I suppose it isn't a bad thing - and I can't help but share. We have so much family afar. I wish I would've taken as many in the beginning of his little life as I do now. I thought I was obsessive back then....but nothing compared to now and especially with the newer better amazing camera.

I used to think, really, one picture of a newborn looks just like every other picture of a newborn....why...because they don't do anything but sleep! BUT for a mother, they are not all the same.I know that. Each picture is different and special in its own way.
This blog is really like my journal, a way to document Bridger's milestones. pictures of him growing. funny quirks. important things going on in our life. silly things. It is for us. And I love how you can have a book made of your blog whenever you want! year by year. certain months. etc. how fun! I wish I would've started the the moment I had Bridger. better yet, the moment I became pregnant. He might not enjoy it as much as I will one day. But I'll have it. just in case. 

11 Months old


3 days old



6 Days old




1 week old

Babys hand is still "healing" poor thing.

2 weeks!


So I guess my newborn pictures are different. wish I took twice as many as I did. He was so little and precious! His tiny head fit in our hands. not anymore. precious.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle

    I like your new blog look...very cute. You can never take to many pictures. I just bought myself a new fancy camera just waiting for Ashley to have baby Kendal! Can't wait. I am sure we will be seeing you all this summer with fishing season starting, by then Bridger will really be getting around...I can see him on the boat already.

    ReplyDelete