Bridger

Bridger

Monday, July 25, 2011

New Adventure!

Recently Ryan was contacted by his best friend about a job opportunity in Corpus Christi. We were never seeking another job or trying to move anywhere. After Ryan heard about the job, he was very interested! We waited about 2 weeks before we heard anything and weren't counting on getting the job, but we finally got the call last Thursday, he got the job!

Congrats to my hubby on his new job! He will be a superintendent for a pipeline company.  He was suppose to start tomorrow but it got pushed back to Wednesday. For now, until we find a house, he will just commute back and forth. Bridger and I will stay here and Ryan will come home on the weekends. I just gave my 2 week notice today, but I may be longer. Depending on the whole house situation. I can't wait to get down there and find a new job and get settled.

We are excited for this new adventure and being back home with our friends and family, and happy for Bridger to be closer to his Grandma and Memaw! We were both ready for something new, we just didn't know what. This is a great opportunity for us and we are going into it very positive and excited for the new path we will taking.

We will miss things about Beaumont, but I guess we can always come back for visits. I know personally I will miss the "colder" weather, it does get a lot colder here than in Corpus. I will miss all of my lunch hour shopping trips, the wonderful traffic, all of our sweet friends and Pappadeauxs! ha!

It will be weird being back in our "hometown" but ready or not, we are set to go!!! Praying to find a house soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment