Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Owies

My sweet little one is always getting accident reports written up at daycare. Poor baby just can't help it and is always getting hurt in one way or another. Today it was a scratch across his forehead. Nothing too major.

After the grocery store tonight we ate, and it was bath time! Bridger never likes to sit down in the tub and likes to move around everywhere. He does this every bath so its nothing new. Well today somehow he managed to slip, I always hold him to make sure he doesn't .....but accidents happen and he slipped and hit himself near his eye. =( I felt so bad! Poor baby screamed and screamed and I'm watching right under his eye swell and he is screaming his little head off! During his nighttime bottle we put some ice on it.




You can see his scratch on forehead and bump near eye. =(
 
THAN.....I let him play a little more before bed and he managed to fall and hit his forehead on the ottoman of his toys! Bedtime came quickly!

My sweet love had a rough day today with owies and I hope when he wakes up, nothing is bruised or lingering...... =(




Love this little boy!!
 

Refusing to look at Mama
 

Serious playing going on here.....




Of course I'll read to you love! Even if its a Christmas book! =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment