Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doctor Appts

This morning I had my annual scheduled and was luckily enough to have Ryan still here to keep Bridger while I ran to the doctor real quick. Thankfully I was a first appointment and I was in and out in no time.

Then I had to make Bridger an appt has he has had diarrhea for a couple of days now, even colored a shade of green. Daycare called about 4pm Monday and asked me to come get him and he isn't allowed back till he is diarrhea free for 24 hours. Well, this morning he still had this colored diarrhea going on. Got into Dr. Taylor and again, was in and out in no time at all. Bridger weighs 23 lbs! He was a good boy and Dr. Taylor seems to think he just has a sinus infection, maybe viral...we got some meds and advised that we wouldn't be coming back. We updated shot records and gave some hugs. I am actually sad to be leaving my OBGYN office and Bridger's Pediatrician. Both are so wonderful and have always been great! I can only hope that we can find someone as great in Corpus.

After our appts we headed to meet Daddy at the mall and grabbed some lunch. Ryan headed back down to Corpus for his very first day of work tomorrow! Bridger and I stayed for a bit and did some shopping. Ryan actually has to dress up for work, something he has never had to do before. I went shopping to get him some nice Polos and jeans. I even got Bridger a beautiful seafoam green Polo. After 4.5 hours of no nap, Bridger was overly due for a nap!!

We are still looking for houses and Ryan is going to talk to a real estate company tomorrow about a house across the street from my mom. I just hope we can find something this week before he heads back home to Beaumont Friday night.

I am still job searching online and found a few jobs I could apply to. I really wish I could just be down there and walk into these jobs and hand them my resume. Maybe it  makes me feel like I'm accomplishing more. I will stay on it and hopefully I won't be out of work too long in between jobs!

So we will be home again tomorrow and pray Bridger is feeling better and has no more issues with diarrhea. I have started packing a little bit and will jump back into it tomorrow. Only a couple more days till Daddy is home with us again! I hope he has a wonderful first day and I know that he will do fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment