Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July weekend

We decided to head down to CC for the weekend, like it was questionable?! hehe 

We didn't have big plans, but did manage to have some fun. Ryan had to help his mom with the trim on her new floors at the old house, but aside from that we had some fun! We were able to stop by the bar to see some old friends and head to another friends house for a long night out. We were lucky and had Katelynn driving us! Finally! We had been waiting on this day for a long time. No, but really it was great! =)  

Bridger isn't "traveling" well again. It seems like every time we head out of town we pull out the major tantrums and never ending fussing and crying. I hope this is just a phase and maybe part of his teething. We travel so much, especially to CC and would love for my boy to be happy and not have a hard time with it. While daddy worked on floor stuff we just stayed at the house. I didn't dare tempt going on public alone with him...we did just fine at home. =)

We managed to go out to eat at Macaroni Grill with Grandma and Jamie one night, it was super late and my sweet boy did so well, but you could tell it was really hard for him. Macaroni Grill definitely isn't what I remember it to be all those years ago. It wasn't that great and Ryan hated his lasagna...said the box stuff was better. I enjoyed my salmon, but I've had better. I don't think we will be going there again. At least we tried it. Bridger ate my grill veggies and loved them all! Especially the bell peppers! I have a wonderful eater on my hands! 





Check out my sweet little monster!



My little 4th of July baby! He wouldn't sit still long enough for a good pic!


This one is pretty adorable though! Or so I think! =)


Sunday Memaw offered to keep Bridger so Ryan and I could head out the ski canals with friends for some relaxation, sun, water and floats! We headed out mid afternoon and enjoyed our time! We got back at dark and spent some time talking to his aunt. The next morning came entirely too early! We had fun though, rode the jet ski, met new people, and laughed excessively! I can't wait for Bridger to get a little bit older so we can take him out there! I know he will love it just as much as the rest of his family does!

Bought these floats awesome floats before we left....and they ended up with holes! What the heck?!



Katelynns best friend, Avery
 



Should have gotten Katelynn her own float! haha



The ski canals!!!
 


The hubs and I enjoying our afternoon!
 

Aww! I love this time of year!




No comments:

Post a Comment