Bridger

Bridger

Friday, July 15, 2011

Night Night


I love night time routine at our house. Bridger knows as soon as bath time is over, it is time for bottle and then bed. Just recently he has developed a second round of energy after his bottle. He has always slept 12 hours a night, but I'm wondering if I need to start putting him down slightly later? 7pm does seem kind of early, but he really sleeps the entire time, 7-7. I guess we will wait and see what this spur of energy is meaning.

So now when the bottle is finished, or close to finished, he pops up and thinks its play time!


Here is the love bug right after a snuggle with Mama.




This particular night, bottle not finished, but he sure was going to hang on to it!




There we go!




Aww, I love when he does this snuggle to his blankets....




He is clearly in the playing mood, and done with the bottle.




Aw, Night Night Bridger.

No comments:

Post a Comment