Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mommy and Bridger

While daddy was away at his fishing tournament it was just mommy and Bridger time. We had a wonderful 5 days alone and played tons and had lots of snuggles. He is getting to be such a big boy and I'm loving it. He suddenly turned on the talking and doesn't ever stop. It is adorable....I know he is holding some sort of conversation with me, just wish I knew what he was saying. He is now climbing everything he can and getting on top of things and swinging from my table...

Saturday after his long nap I decided to take him to get his hair cut again. It was SO overdue! It had been 6 weeks and his hair was crazy and I wasn't even able to do anything with it again. I was so nervous and that is probably why I waited so long to go, the first time was so bad I was scared how this time would go over. I didn't even put him in the cute cars this time, and just jumped right into and put him on my lap. This time wasn't any better. Luckily after she was finished he stopped crying, and it didn't drag on until we left the haircut place. Now - he is newly cut and looking super cute!! And such a little man!





After his hair cut we went to the mall and walked around and just hung out together. He was such a good boy and behaved the entire time!! I really enjoy my time with my sweet love and he the light of my life!!

He is such a boy!! Every night I get on the floor to play with him and Bridger LOVES this. He loves to tackle me and pull my hair out, and he can pull hard! He is a rough house baby boy and nothing is soft and gentle with him. We took lots of videos and laughed endlessly. And after he went to bed I started reading my new book, The Happiest Toddler on the Block. I haven't got to far into it, but I'm excited to read it and learn some good info!

No comments:

Post a Comment