Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Randoms

So I am finally feeling better, no more signs of pleurisy and I can breathe again! yay! I felt bad for a couple weeks and hated that I was not able to run or work out!
I was so excited to be able to get back into my running this week. Before getting sick I was very committed to 3 miles daily, plus work outs. I was feeling great! So, Tuesday rolls around from after the holiday, and I'm tired. Imagine that! I am so worn out, no way I could pull out 3 miles. Wednesday....score! I ran my 3miles, but no work outs. Hey - that's a start. My knee starts bothering me, but whatever. Today - excited to run and immediately my knee starts to hurt. What the heck? I tried to push thru....but...pain. I had to stop because I am not sure what the problem is and I do not want to make it worse. Am I ever going to be able to run again? Never ending problems, or that's how I feel. ha. I will try again tomorrow.

Since getting home Bridger has been wonderful!! He has such a fun personality and he is showing us more and more that he knows so much and is learning new things. I asked him this morning if he wanted another cracker, and without skipping a beat - he turns and holds his hand out...and says yeah. Oh my love! He is so adorable!! He has been repeating a lot of words that we say. Of course when we ask him to, he doesn't. ha. He is such a good boy!

He is growing and getting so tall! I am having to rearrange some things in the house and also make sure that the remote control and cell phones are put up even higher to where he can't reach! He spots those in seconds!



Bridger has bit two "friends" this week at daycare. I feel horrible. I know I felt bad when he came home last week with a bite mark on his arm. Now my child is biting other children in class. I know it is what they do at this age, but I am unsure of how to fix this since he isn't really doing it at home. Daycare ladies assure me he isn't doing it out of spite or "knowing" what he is doing....and that he is teething and playing so at the time it is what feels best for his little gums! Poor baby! He has been teething a ton! His hands are always in his mouth and I can't wait to see those new teeth come thru and provide this boy with some ease.
Here he is in his new shorts from his Auntie Nicole from his birthday! He looks so cute in them!! Lately he has been standing like this...it is cute.


Here is Bridger from this past weekend. It cracks me up how he sits in this high chair...He looks like a little man. I had given him peas because all of his food was already packed up for us to head home...so sweet peas it was, and of course...he loved them! Really?! I don't think I have found much that this little boy won't eat. He ate about 1/4 of the can and would've probably continued had we not had to leave.




I am so happy that it will already be Friday tomorrow! We will be home this weekend finishing up some things around the house that need to be done and Ryan has some work to do. Since he is leaving Tuesday for Poco Bueno fishing tournament, it is a wrap up weekend. I am sad of the timing because my cousin from Oregon is actually coming to Texas this weekend, and we are not able to head to meet her. Its too far and we have so much to do. We will definitely have to catch her next time if she comes to Texas again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment