Bridger

Bridger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teething

My poor boy is going on probably over 4 weeks of teething now. He currently has 6 teeth, 2 on bottom and 4 up top. I'm not sure if it has to do with what type of "teeth" are coming thru, because with the other teeth that are currently in, it was never this bad. He has been slobbering non stop, runny nose that is always a constant, and now super bad diaper rash!!! This morning he even had a couple of blisters. We are keeping his little booty medicated and dry. I am trying to keep him updated with Tylenol so he doesn't develop a fever.

I can't wait for these teeth to come in and give him some relief. He is also biting other kids and biting me! And it hurts! I am not quite sure how to nip that one, I don't think he is doing it out of spite, but it also isn't ok to do....we are working on it.

Praying for some teeth soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment