Bridger

Bridger

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not much going on....

So I am not sure why the last post "Obsessed" is showing, I wrote that back in March! weird!!


So Ryan is back down in Corpus again working hard. He seems to be really busy and I don't get to talk to him as much! Tomorrow morning he is headed out of town for work already. I think he is enjoying his new job so far. We miss him like crazy!

He left back to CC super early Sunday morning with his load and Bridger and I were really bored! We washed my car, or more like I washed and he played in the bubbles, after that it was extremely hot so we had to go in! My poor baby's face was entirely red from the heat. I was happy to go to work Monday morning! Boredom got the best of me.

Today when I picked Bridger up from daycare he had a terribly runny nose and a cough. They said he didn't really nap nor eat well today. Once we got home I knew what they were talking about. My poor baby does not feel well at all! I started meds I had immediately and gave him a breathing treatment and also steamed the bathroom. He is clingy and whiny and nothing makes him happy. He has been coughing since I put him to bed. I am praying tomorrow he wakes feeling a little bit better!

This is my last week of work and Bridger and I are headed back to CC with Ryan this weekend. We won't have everything moved, but hopefully most of the "important" stuff. I'm sure we will need to use every weekend of this month to get all of our stuff down there. I am getting excited and can't wait to get down there and settled, and find a job! =)

Back to packing and organizing loads! whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment