Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bridger's new room

Last week I decided to paint Bridger's room before I started getting things put up on the walls, etc. I forgot the color I used at the previous house at home, and had to pick another color randomly. At first, I wasn't liking it at all....but with the finished product, I love it!!!

His new room is just perfect for him for now. We arranged the new dresser we got and suddenly furniture was overpowering the room. I wasn't able to put up the beautiful shelf that I love so much! I will need to find another place in the house for that.

I already have his drawers filled and everything in its place. One thing I love to do it organizing...so this moving has been fun in that aspect! I love cleaning and rearranging our belongings.

So here is my sweet boys room

About to walk into Bridgers Room:

Looking in from the doorway:



Standing in the corner by the bookshelf: We definitely are getting more for the net.....isn't finished just yet and not sure if I love it or how its set up.....


Standing on the opposite side of the room:



A glimpse into his closet....toys on one side...laundry basket on the other. No other space in his room, so the closet it is for now! He doesn't have much hanging b/c we are all drawers!!

Opposite side of the room, please don't mind the unfinished paint job at the top of the wall...I can't reach and need the hubs to finish for me! oops!

Here are some cute objects in his room
A girl I went to High School with made these cute little signs for Bridger. She makes tons of things and they are all so cute!




I bought this cute clay project for Bridger when I ordered his birthday things. I wish I would've taken longer and been a little bit more precise with this. It turned out what is was made for, but not a pretty as I would've liked!


One of the gifts that Ryans cousin got Bridger was this cute hanging sign with his name


I just found this cute sailboat at Marshalls maybe...and used it in his 1st Birthday Pictures! I also love the cute frame in the background that I got at one of the stores in Port A - perfect place to shop for nautical type stuff.



We picked up this anchor at Hobby Lobby and painted it to make it look a little more shabby chic, old fisherman...



 This cute life saver was a gift at Bridgers baby shower


Of course, here is the super cute sign that my sister made for Bridger! I love it!


Just another cute sign for Bridgers room


Some shells for his room!

And this little boat was something that Ryans mom had and gave to us. I repainted it and the the extras sitting in it. Bridger loves to play with the oars and little sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment