Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Our short family weekends

Since Ryan has been working out of town, our weekends have been spent moving. This weekend, Ryan was able to come home from Zapata Thursday night and didn't have to leave back to Beaumont till Saturday early morning. While he went into work for a bit, my mom and I went to the Peddler Show!! One of our favorite things to do! They always have the basic same stuff, but it is always fun to look and then find anything new they might have!
This year I ended up not buying much. I got Bridger a cute pillow case for his tiny pillow that is made in the mink material, I'm sure he will love it! I want to get it embroidered with his name. I found a cute little turkey guy for my fall decor in the house and then I found some awesome wrought iron towel rings for our master bathroom. Bridger did good and we didn't have any huge meltdowns! yay! It was fun and I always love attending.

Once we got home we got to spend some time with Daddy - some shopping and went to dinner. Later that night his mom and little sister came by to hang out. Bridger loves all of his family and was sweet on Katelynn that night.


Ryan was gone early Saturday morning and Bridg and I were at the house most of the day. His naps are always off and I can't wait to get back on a schedule. So finally after his nap, we got up and did a little shopping ourselves. I do not know why I even attempted to go to the mall during tax free weekend! BUT Bridger does need some new shoes and the ones I want aren't anywhere. Turns out that not even an extra wide will fit.......he needs an extra extra wide. =( Poor baby has some feet like his daddy. They were all out and no luck anywhere else! I ended up getting one of my best friends some cute jammies for her daughter that is due in December!! The shopping for sweet Isabella is just beginning! Overall, I did get some cute stuff....but the mall was horrible!!!! SO many people!

I also swung by the Gap and got Bridger this cute Halloween shirt! First of many I'm sure..... I love to be festive during all the holidays for my sweet boy...I know when he gets older he will have a say so and not really like it, so I will be taking full advantage of finding cute holiday wear for Bridg for each holiday!


Ryan got home early this morning and we unloaded another load! My clean house is now a mess! This is the crappy stage of moving...odds and ends...randoms...not sure where they go....I'm not too excited about this part of it....but I need to get everything in place, looks like tomorrow I will start on it.

Also, when I got Bridger up from his nap today - it smelled horrible when I walked in. Much to my surprise when I turned on the light.....there was POOP everywhere!! I have never put him down in just  a diaper because I know how he likes to push it down, and try to take if off. For some reason, today it didn't phase me, and he went down in a diaper and just a top. You better believe I will not be forgetting again. It was a mess! I put him in the tub, cleaned and dressed....bed stripped....I had to clean the entire crib....than disinfect the tub. What a mess!! It was horrible! I know most all mommies have gone thru this...but I wasn't anywhere near prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment