Bridger

Bridger

Monday, August 29, 2011

Sleeping baby

Tonight after I put Bridger down, I ran to the grocery store by myself. These times are perfect for me because taking Bridger to the store with me is such a chore and I always end up with him crying before we are finished.....and I like to take my time and look at what I really want. Ryan was home so I took full advantage of going by myself.

I wasn't there that long when Ryan called and said Bridger was crying. I gave him a few ideas and went on about my business. Once I got home I went in to go talk to him to see how it went.

This is what I found........



Ryan opened his eyes right when I took the picture. I guess my light on my camera is so bright it woke him up....BUT they were both zonked out and snuggling. I find this very sweet because Bridger has only slept with us once when we were at a hotel. He won't ever sit still to snuggle and cuddle and try to sleep, so we dont do it. Ryan said it took him a long time and lots of moving around but he finally passed out.

I think Bridger wasn't ready for bed when I put him down. Unfortuntaly since I'm not working our schedule is way off. We go to bed really late and get up late. Bridger used to go down at 7, and now it is near 9ish usually.....lately ive been trying to slowly revert back to the 7pm bedtime....but its not working.

Luckily Daddy was so wonderful and let B snuggle!

I just wanted to jump in bed and cuddle with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment