Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home with mom

We are here! In Corpus! We got here Sunday and Ryan was up and gone again Monday morning back to Zapata! Bridger and I have been busy unpacking and getting things organized. Here Bridger is "helping" me in the kitchen


Since being home this week with Bridger I have realized a couple of things. This little boy craves the social scene! It is definitely true about your kids acting better for other people and while you are away. Bridger knows exactly what we are saying - he is really just that stubborn and refuses to listen or do what I tell him. He hates being locked up in the house ALL day. 

He has been a pure monster for momma this week...within 5 minutes of being up he is usually crying and throwing some kind of tantrum. He ignores everything I tell him and laughs when I try to discipline him. Tantrums are coming in by the hundreds! =)



Aunt Katelynn came and watched him while I ran a couple of errands yesterday. He was 100% angel for her! Thank goodness! But I was confused. The minute I walked in the door - screams. Kids and their mothers.....but he loves having people over.

I took him to the store today and the only time he wasn't screaming was when random people talked to him and showed him all kinds of attention. "you're so cute", "I love your hair", "What are you saying?," "Tell me more" He absolutely soaked it all in and loved it!

We also have been seeing grandma lots since she is just across the street. Bridger is loving that! We have sat outside and hung out in the shade in the evenings and he really enjoys being out of the house. He is too much like daddy, but so much like us both!!

I am enjoying this time home with my sweet baby as I set up house and look for a job. However, I can not wait to get back into a schedule/routine and give Bridger that daily social scene with his "friends" at daycare...I know it will take him a week or so to warm up, but I know he is really missing daycare. I have been super busy cleaning and setting up, I am worn out!!! But we are off again this weekend to Houston to see my cousin Courtney who is flying in from Colorado.....and of course....more moving from Beaumont!

I can't wait to actually be home and have NOTHING to do but relax! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment