Bridger

Bridger

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Playtime without Daddy

We are really missing daddy! I think between Bridger not feeling 100%, daddy being gone and packing...he is completely out of sorts!! So far we have had 3 solid days of a pretty unhappy baby, with a splash of sunshine every now and then! I know he will be so excited to see his daddy in a few days.

My little boy has learned to climb into his small toy box! He has a harder time getting out, but all of a sudden became a pro with climbing in! My little monkey boy!


He is loving his breathing machine tube....I don't know where this obsession comes from!






My hair brush is also a huge love for Bridger. It was cute until he now hits me with it!


Trying to "read" his book!



Tonight I decided to tackle Bridger's room and get as much packed and put up that I could! I did accomplish a lot but with Bridger it can never be a complete job until he goes down for a nap or bed. This is what I ran into.....suddenly he knows how to climb on his cute chest his grandma bought him.....
I had to run to get my camera, he looked so cute!



Then, he decided to get brave, and this worried me. I had to help him down, then he would do it all over again...we did this several times....this baby boy has no fear. I really don't know how he got so big so quick! ha! He thought it was fun to watch momma help him down over and over again....hence the part of not getting anything done.



Clearly he is proud of himself!


No comments:

Post a Comment