Bridger

Bridger

Friday, August 3, 2012

Potty Training....

Bridger has shown no interest in potty training in a long time. When we first bought him the kiddy potty he liked it! He wanted to use it and he did! It seemed like the more we pushed him to use it the more he stepped back. Imagine that. That is our little boy described to a T. ha. He is now 2 and I think this next year has some major milestones, one including potty training. I don't have a specific time line - I just know it is important. I don't want to rush him, but I do need to push him and our daycare lady has offered to help on her end as well.

We haven't discussed it in detail or length. However I got these darling little undies for him for when we do start. I couldn't help it, they were on a great sale at Gymboree!

No comments:

Post a Comment