Bridger

Bridger

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A little boy

I love those moments when Bridger does something and I am like hey, he isn't a baby anymore - he is such a little boy. He plays with "babies" and he looks like a little boy, no baby. He asks you a legit question in the correct way -  screaming little boy. He knows to tell you if he is cold, hot, tired, hungry, etc.....such a little boy.

I especially love when I put him to bed he keeps telling me to "ayyy down" with him. I always do. He gets his arms and wraps them around my neck and squeezes me so tight telling me "I ove you too Mama" and giggles his silly little giggle he does when he is tickled! He scratched my eye on accident and I said, owie - you scratched my eye boog - He precedes to put his hand on my face like he is caressing it and said he was sorry - then kissed it! ha! What a sweet little boy. I'm thinking we are finally adjusting around here! thank goodness!

We had a great weekend together! I even ran around doing errands Saturday morning and he did amazing! We went to walmart - then back home then to the mall. He was fabulous for as long as I took!

I am so in love with my sweet little one.





No comments:

Post a Comment